This documentation aims at helping you integrate our MyScript widgets and components into your applications. It is intended for developers with good knowledge of object-oriented programming.
A license is defined as the first launch of one application on one device. It is discounted each time the
registerCertificate method is called from a new device. A free starter pack is offered, containing 40 licenses to
run the samples and discover our technology. This pack allows you to install and run one application on 40 devices (or n applications on 40/n devices). Note that your license account is deducted when running the
An Internet connection is required to launch and run ATK applications. However, a 30-day grace period is offered, from the moment you first launch your application. A connection will then be mandatory.
A certificate is required to use the MyScript handwriting recognition engine and gives the right to use the ATK. Each certificate gives access to all widgets for a given platform.
Here is how to download the certificate for ATK Samples:
- Log in at https://atk.myscript.com.
- Click Open on the ATK Samples application.
- Click on the download icon to download
MyScript_ATK_DevPortal-ios-*.zipto obtain this tree:
Docs- Contains the whole documentation (installation, functional, API).
Frameworks- Contains libraries and resources.
Samples- Contains sample applications, showing basic use cases.
third_party- Contains ATK and third-party licenses.
atk-info.json- Contains information about the version numbers.
Copy the downloaded certificate into
Samples/MyCertificate.cto replace the existing one.
MyScript Application ToolKit Samples.xcworkspaceworkspace provided in the
Samplesfolder of your package.
Build and run your sample.
The below table describes the possibilities each account offers:
|Developer Portal||ATK Dashboard|
|- Download development material and documentation.||- Create and manage your applications and certificates.|
|- Access the forum and support pages.||- See your purchase history and consumption of licenses.|
|- Purchase additional licenses.|
The top menu contains 4 sections (Profile, Applications, Purchase History, Console), described below.
The Profile tab displays the following information: account email, creation date and expiration date.
The Applications tab displays:
- your cartridge consumption,
- a diagram of your license consumption for all your applications (or a filtered application) on a given period,
- a list of your applications, that you can manage through the Create application, Open and Edit buttons.
Click Open to open an application and thus access a page dedicated to the corresponding certificate(s).
This new page displays:
- a diagram of your license consumption for the application (or a filtered certificate) on a given period,
- your application name and creation date as well as a list of your certificates, that you can manage through the Create certificate, Edit, Disable and download icon buttons. This list can be filtered.
The Purchase History tab lists the cartridges purchased on the Developer Portal with the following information: cartridge size (i.e. number of purchased licenses), transaction date and identifier.
The Console tab displays various 30-day-old error logs from the server.